Vivo has introduced TWS 2 earbuds, the successor to its first True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earbuds that was introduced last year. It has DeepX 2.0 and DEEP-HD Ultra-Clear Audio Engine that has three parts, QHS high-bandwidth technology that modifies the Bluetooth protocol, and specifically optimizes the modulation method and packet loss information integration method in the transmission process, so the Bluetooth transmission bandwidth is doubled, from 3Mbps to 6Mbps.
There is also Bluetooth 5.2 with support for aptX Adaptive audio decoding technology. Finally, there is vivo’s self-developed Bluetooth antenna design that improves the Bluetooth signal reception performance, and guarantees 360-degree overall coverage, and promises up to 20 percent improvement in connection stability. It has 12.2mm driver unit, and has 88ms low latency mode that promises the best gaming experience.
It uses three microphones to achieve up 40dB noise reduction, comes with transparent mode, and intelligent dynamic noise reduction that can automatically adjust the intensity of noise reduction according to the environment.
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices with aptX Adaptive/AAC, connect to two devices at the same time
- Custom 12.2mm dynamic drivers with a bio-carbon fiber composite diaphragm for the best low frequency, clear and bright mid and high frequencies
- 88ms low latency gaming
- Pressure-sensitive touch controls for volume and track change
- Triple microphones for intelligent dynamic noise reduction up to 40dB with deep, normal, and mild modes and one-touch transparent mode
- Smart wear detection
- Water resistant (IP54)
- G3 curvature outlines a smooth streamlined shape, which can naturally
fit the ear canal
- Innovative design for ventilation system helps balance ear pressure, comes with 3 sets of ear tips
- Tuned by Hi-Fi-vivo Golden Ear Acoustics
- DEEP-HD Ultra HD Audio Engine
- Earphone (each) Dimensions: 23.8×22.2×30.2mm; Weight: 4.7g
- Case Dimensions: 60.0×24.3×45.4mm; Weight: 41.9g
- 45mAh battery in earphones with up to 8hours (without ANC) / 4.5hours (with ANC) music playback; 505mAh battery offers up to 30hours of listening time, USB Type-C charging takes 100 minutes to charge the case, 60 minutes to charge the headset