Electric Extension Cable Board with 14 Ports
Pure copper wire
NOTE: PLEASE FOLLOW ELECTRICITY SAFETY PRACTICES, DUKABUY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ELECTRICITY-RELATED ACCIDENTS.
The following is DukaBuy’s unexhausted suggestion list of electrical safety practices.
- Avoid overloading outlets
- Unplug appliances when not in use to save energy and minimize the risk of shock or fire
- Regularly inspect electrical cords and extension cords for damage
- If you find or suspect a fault, stop using the equipment, disconnect from the electrical supply, and label ‘do not use’.
- Extension cords should only be used temporarily
- Never plug a space heater or fan into an extension cord or power strip
- Never run cords under rugs/carpets, doors, or windows
- Plug in smartly. Make sure cords do not become tripping hazards
- Keep papers and other potential combustibles at least three feet away from space heaters and other heat sources
- Make sure you use proper wattage for lamps/lighting
- switch off and unplug equipment before you clean it or make adjustments
- where possible switch off all appliances at the mains at the end of the working day
- provide an accessible and identified switch near fixed machinery to cut off power in an emergency.
- Make sure your home has smoke alarms. Test them monthly, change batteries yearly, and replace the unit every 10 years